Images (L to R): Hoyt + Horn, Court House Apartments, Hello Lenox and 606W57
- Hoyt & Horn in Downtown Brooklyn Offers Up to 4 Months Free on a 25-Month Lease [link]
- Boerum Hill’s Court House Apartments Offers 1 Month Free on New 13-Month Leases [link]
- Hello Lenox is Now Renting; No Fee Apartments in Prospect Lefferts Gardens has 2-Beds Under $3K [link]
- TF Cornerstone Launches Rentals at 606W57 and Finalizes Plans for New 28,000 SF Mural [link]
- Shiny Upper East Side Rental Gets Name, The Alyn + Leasing Website [link]
- A Different Tune on the Bowery: Croman Converts Former Amato Opera House into Luxury Rentals from $10,995/Mo. [link]
- First Look Inside Alta LIC Residences, Anticipating Move-In Day of June 1st [link]
SEE MORE RENTAL NEWS AND OFFERS HERE
Rendering of One Beekman courtesy of Noë & Associates with The Boundary
New renderings have been unveiled for One Beekman, a mixed-use development designed by Richard Rogers, and it has nearly reached its 25-story pinnacle in the Financial District. As the firm’s first residential project in the United States, Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners have designed a tower that provides every single apartment with views of City Hall Park by shifting the circulation core to the south, according to the New York Times. The front of the building is open with oversized windows, allowing for half of the 31 total condo units to have outdoor terraces overlooking the park.
See them here
Rendering via Steelblue/Gensler
Silicon Valley will soon land in Williamsburg, according to the masterminds behind 25 Kent, an office building designed with the tech community in mind. The eight-story building at 25 Kent Avenue, the first ground-up commercial office development in the area in over four decades, has officially topped out. The building offers 500,000 square feet of office space along the Williamsburg waterfront, retail at ground level and underground parking, according to CityRealty. Designed by Gensler with concept designs by Hollwich Kushner (HWKN), 25 Kent will surely attract young professionals, with its millennial-friendly rooftops, terraces and floor-to-ceiling windows.
Images (L to R): EVGB, ELLIPSE, THE ALEXANDER and SALTMEADOW
- Save Thousands in Rent with these Incredible Deals in Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens [link]
- EVGB Perks You’ll Love: 2 Months Free Rent, Integrated Alexa + More [link]
- Ellipse, Record-Setting Jersey City Rental Tower is Now 100% Leased [link]
- The Alexander, Rego Park’s 27-Story Rental Tower, Offers 1 Month Free [link]
- Beachfront Living at Saltmeadow, No Fee 2- and 3-Bed Rentals in Far Rockaway [link]
- Downtown Brooklyn Rentals at 60 Duffield Street Leasing with 1 Month Free on 13-Month Leases [link]
- Reduced Security Deposits at Midtown’s The Helena [link]
SEE MORE RENTAL NEWS AND OFFERS HERE
Photo via NYCEDC
The master planning process for the Sunnyside Yard project, a mammoth plan to build a new, fully planned neighborhood to Queens, will begin this summer, the city announced Thursday. Along with Amtrak, the city’s economic development corporation said it will form a steering committee made up of local leaders and planning experts who will organize meetings and workshops to gain feedback from local residents. The Practice for Architecture and Urbanism (PAU) has officially been tapped to lead the planning process.
A 2017 feasibility study found 70 acres of the 180-acre development would be viable for development. According to the city, the project could bring between roughly 11,000 and 15,000 new housing units and 15 to 20 acres of open space, new schools and retail amenities. About 3,300 to 4,500 new permanently affordable units could also be created. As of last year, the plan has an estimated price tag of $10 billion.
Find out more
Photo via Wiki Commons
The South Bronx’s building boom is continuing with the announcement of a pair of developments near Yankee Stadium that will bring 750 mixed-use residential units to the area. As reported by The Real Deal, Maddd Equities is developing two sites across from each other at 1159 and 1184 River Avenue. The former will have 250 affordable and supportive housing units, and the latter will be a set of 17-story buildings with 500 apartments, most of which will be reserved for low-income households.
Rendering by REX
Construction of the Ronald O. Perelman Performing Arts Center is officially moving forward, with the first pieces of the center’s structural steel now visible above street level, according to CityRealty. The idea for an arts center at the World Trade Center was included in the original vision for rebuilding the area after Sept. 11, a plan proposed nearly 15 years ago. Designed by REX, the flexible “Mystery Box” will be wrapped in translucent marble, the same material used on the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, and laminated with insulated glass. Named for Ronald O. Perelman who gifted $75 million to the project, the center will include 200,000 square feet of space, three halls and a rehearsal space, a restaurant and a gift shop.
More details here
New renderings have been revealed showing real estate mogul John Catsimatidis‘ Coney Island rental project at 3514 Surf Avenue known as Ocean Dreams, shown here courtesy of CityRealty. The American Institute of Architecture (AIA), which is currently taking votes for their People’s Choice award in Brooklyn, has included the 425-unit rental complex among the contenders. The building is being developed by Catsimatidis’ Red Apple Group. Catsimatidis, who has big dreams indeed for the development, proposed a trolley-like streetcar service to access the Stillwell Avenue subway station, and once said he wanted to make the development look like Miami Beach.
More renderings this way
Images (L to R): THE LEWIS, THE EAGLE, 83 BUSHWICK PLACE and THE PIERREPONT
- Sleek, Stylish + Modern Rentals at The Lewis Leasing with 2 Months Free [link]
- The Eagle, Downtown Brooklyn’s 32-Story Rental Tower Offers 2 Months Free [link]
- East Williamsburg’s 83 Bushwick Place Leasing with 1 Month Free [link]
- Brooklyn Heights Luxury Rental ‘The Pierrepont’ to Debut Summer 2018 [link]
- NYC’s 10 Downing Street in the West Village Leasing with 1 Month Free [link]
- Sky-High Rentals at Jersey City’s ‘Monaco’ Leasing with 1 Month Free [link]
- Jersey City’s Historic Rental Community Leasing from $1,600/Month [link]
SEE MORE RENTAL NEWS AND OFFERS
Images (L to R): ALTA LIC, JACKSON PARK, OSKAR and 1N4TH
- “Shine in the Center of it All” – Midtown’s Solari debuts website and new renderings [link]
- ALTA LIC, NYC’s largest co-living residence, launches leasing [link]
- Jackson Park, shimmering new towers in Long Island City leasing with 1 month free [link]
- Meet Oskar: New Midtown rental launches leasing from $3,050/month [link]
- 1N4th, Williamsburg waterfront rental offers 3 months free on 24-month leases [link]
- Lincoln Square’s One Columbus Place offers 1 month free; See listings + new photos [link]
- Yorkville’s The Wimbledon offers 3 months free on select new leases [link]
SEE MORE RENTAL NEWS AND OFFERS