November’s 10 Most-Read Stories
- Live in SHoP’s Domino Sugar Refinery tower for $596/month, lottery open for 104 units
- My 4000sqft: Tour the 113-year-old Ditmas Park home of an architectural preservationist
- Apply for 195 affordable units in Long Island City’s glitzy new rental tower The Hayden, from $913/month
- Lottery opens for two affordable units in prime Greenpoint, starting at $904/Month
- Subway Therapy let thousands of New Yorkers leave their election grief on Post-it notes
- A penthouse off Central Park on the Upper East Side for $190K? Believe it!
- New York’s dirty little secret: The apartment kitchen
- Daredevil climber scales Robert A.M. Stern’s 220 Central Park South to capture these insane shots
- Photographer Danica O. Kus provides new interior views of Bjarke Ingels’ Via 57 West
- $3.95M Yonkers castle with more than 20 rooms is out of this world
This Week’s Features
- Vote for 6sqft’s 2016 Building of the Year!
- 6sqft Designer Gift Guide: 85 ideas curated by NYC creatives
- Spotlight on Jared Kushner, real estate wunderkind and unexpected presidential advisor
- The history of the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree, a NYC holiday tradition
- The 15 best NYC holiday markets and indie pop-up shops
- 10 eco-friendly Christmas tree alternatives for small spaces and apartments
- Art Nerd New York’s Top Event Picks for the Week- 12/1-12/7
- My 2,200sqft: Rug designer Amy Helfand shows us around her organic live/work home in Red Hook
- The Urban Lens: Inside the Christmas wonderland that is Rolf’s German Restaurant
- How 100 years of zoning has shaped New York City
Follow 6sqft on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.