- Despite his partnership with Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner, developer Aby Rosen put up a huge billboard in Noho urging New Yorkers to “Vote Your Conscience.” [TRD]
- The Four Seasons is hosting a Hamptons pop-up. [NYP]
- In 1986, Long Island City’s Socrates Sculpture Park was a landfill and illegal dumping ground. Today, it’s an urban artistic haven. [Dwell]
- Tour Anna Wintour’s 40-acre “romantic and meandering” Hamptons garden. [NYT]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Life in New York City before indoor toilets
- NYC trick-or-treat: The best neighborhoods for sweets and scares
- Everything You Need to Know About Affordable Housing: Applying, Getting In, and Staying Put
- A $5M price chop for the former Upper West Side mansion of Charles Schwab
- Ashley Olsen closes on boutique Greenwich Village condo for $6.75M
- Alexander Wang’s swanky-meets-moody Tribeca Loft finds a buyer for $3.5M
- $1.56M Soho apartment boasts an envy-inducing backyard
- Board shoots down residents’ petition to rename Trump Place