- Despite his partnership with Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner, developer Aby Rosen put up a huge billboard in Noho urging New Yorkers to “Vote Your Conscience.” [TRD]
- The Four Seasons is hosting a Hamptons pop-up. [NYP]
- In 1986, Long Island City’s Socrates Sculpture Park was a landfill and illegal dumping ground. Today, it’s an urban artistic haven. [Dwell]
- Tour Anna Wintour’s 40-acre “romantic and meandering” Hamptons garden. [NYT]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- David Bowie’s former Central Park South condo lists for $6.5M with his personal piano included
- Construction update: Extell’s Central Park Tower gets its fluted glass curtain wall
- Iconic ballet dancer Mikhail Baryshnikov buys Harlem condo for $1.4 million
- ODA’s slender-waisted ‘Orbit Tower’ wins the Metals in Construction 2017 Design Challenge
- Kickstarter campaign raising $10,000 for a 15-foot inflatable ‘Trumpy’ rat
- Philip Johnson’s Rockefeller Guest House, a ‘secret’ modernist gem on Manhattan’s east side
- Distinctive 1969 modern Westchester County home designed by Frank Lloyd Wright acolyte asks $1.1M
- Everything you need to know about affordable housing: applying, getting in, and staying put