- Less than a month after listing it for $5.75 million, Rangers captain Ryan McDonagh sold his Tribeca loft that’s directly below Taylor Swift’s abode. [LL NYC]
- FBI releases 400 pages of records from an investigation into racial discrimination at Donald Trump’s apartment buildings in the 1970s. [Politico]
- The Chelsea townhouse where Clement Clarke Moore wrote “The Night Before Christmas” sold for $8 million. [NYP]
- Listings hit the market for Karim Rashid’s HAP Five residential project in East Harlem.[CityRealty]
- NYDistilled.com is a new site that shares “distillery trails” throughout NYC and the state. [Untapped]
- The City Council now requires landlords to clearly display building addresses, in part so first responders can locate their calls. [Crain’s]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Philip Johnson’s Rockefeller Guest House, a ‘secret’ modernist gem on Manhattan’s east side
- 54-acre estate with ponds, a cottage, and a 19th century colonial home asks $1.85M upstate
- Rent in the Greenwich Village building where Alexander Hamilton purportedly spent his final day
- The 10 best plants for apartment dwellers
- Kushner Cos. vision for 666 Fifth Avenue has Zaha Hadid design and $12B ambitions
- Everything you need to know about affordable housing: applying, getting in, and staying put
- LOT-EK erects a stunning single-family mega-home from 21 shipping containers in Williamsburg
- My 150sqft: Architect-turned-actor Anthony Triolo shows us his custom-designed tiny apartment