- The City Council will vote next week on implementing a five-cent surcharge for plastic and paper bags at supermarkets and shops. [Daily Intelligencer]
- Here’s when all of the city’s public beaches open. [DNAinfo]
- Urban Outfitters now has its own NYC souvenir shop. [Racked]
- Your pet can play in a cardboard version of the world’s most famous landmarks. [Creative Gazette]
- The Bronx is the only borough excluded from Amazon’s same-day delivery services, but Borough President Ruben Diaz Jr. is looking to change that. [6sqft inbox]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Philip Johnson’s Rockefeller Guest House, a ‘secret’ modernist gem on Manhattan’s east side
- 204 years ago today, the Manhattan Street Grid became official
- Everything you need to know about affordable housing: applying, getting in, and staying put
- Kushner Cos. vision for 666 Fifth Avenue has Zaha Hadid design and $12B ambitions
- Greta Garbo’s exclusive East Side co-op hits the market for the first time in 64 years, asking $6M
- Dreamy furnished studio with lots of greenery asks $3,200/month in the East Village
- Iconic ballet dancer Mikhail Baryshnikov buys Harlem condo for $1.4 million
- The least affordable U.S. city for public transit isn’t NYC (and more fun facts about the cost of commuting)