- The City Council will vote next week on implementing a five-cent surcharge for plastic and paper bags at supermarkets and shops. [Daily Intelligencer]
- Here’s when all of the city’s public beaches open. [DNAinfo]
- Urban Outfitters now has its own NYC souvenir shop. [Racked]
- Your pet can play in a cardboard version of the world’s most famous landmarks. [Creative Gazette]
- The Bronx is the only borough excluded from Amazon’s same-day delivery services, but Borough President Ruben Diaz Jr. is looking to change that. [6sqft inbox]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- NYC trick-or-treat: The best neighborhoods for sweets and scares
- Life in New York City before indoor toilets
- Everything You Need to Know About Affordable Housing: Applying, Getting In, and Staying Put
- My 630sqft: Inside ‘Store Front’ photographers Karla & James Murray’s East Village home of 22 years
- A $5M price chop for the former Upper West Side mansion of Charles Schwab
- $1.56M Soho apartment boasts an envy-inducing backyard
- Ashley Olsen closes on boutique Greenwich Village condo for $6.75M
- Life Behind the Stacks: The Secret Apartments of New York Libraries