- AM New York has plenty of cute pup pics from Saturday’s Halloween dog parade at Tompkins Square Park.
- The Post unearths five hidden cemeteries across the city.
- Happy 110th birthday to the NYC subway system! To mark the event, the MTA has commissioned a vintage low-voltage train to ride on the 2/3 line today from 11am to 3pm. Check out photos of the nostalgia train on Gothamist.
- Have you always wanted to watch a music video homage to mid-century modern designers like Charles and Ray Eames and Eero Saarinen? Well, you’re in luck. “I’m All In Love With Vintage” is just that.
- The iconic Fillmore East concert hall in the East Village is getting a historic plaque on Wednesday. You can celebrate the unveiling with GVSHP at a free event.
Images: Dog at Halloween parade via Getty Images (L); Vintage NYC subway car via MTA (R)