- A little flattery never hurt anyone…artist Leah Harper is installing a compliment-giving toy dispenser under the High Line. DNAinfo has the scoop.
- Untapped Cities shares some of its favorite Arts and Crafts/Beaux Arts-style ceramics in NYC subway stations.
- Dan Marker Moore’s urban time-lapse photography is pretty amazing. Head over to Fubiz to check it out.
- You know your coworker who puts you to shame by sitting on a yoga ball all day? Well, he or she can now one up you even more with the two-legged balancing chair from French designer Benoit Malta. See it on Dornob.
- Brooklyn Heights’ Squibb Park Bridge was closed because it was bouncing too much, reports the New York Times.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Yorkville apartment of Bernie Madoff’s late son Andrew sells for $5.4M
- Board shoots down residents’ petition to rename Trump Place
- $625K West Soho co-op is simple and sweet–and the place next door is for sale
- Everything You Need to Know About Affordable Housing: Applying, Getting In, and Staying Put
- NYC Trick-or-Treat: The Best Neighborhoods for Sweets and Scares
- The 10 Best Plants for Apartment Dwellers
- Elegant one bedroom right off Central Park asks $4,900/month
- Life Behind the Stacks: The Secret Apartments of New York Libraries