- Can Juno be the labor-friendly alternative to Uber? [Curbed]
- For its “Meet the Breeds” event this year, the Westminster Dog Show will welcome cats for the first time. [USA Today]
- Food carts might also be required to post health department letter grades. [NYDN]
- In February, the average home sells for 6.1 percent less than the rest of the year; on February 7th, the best day to buy, this jumps to 12 percent. [NYP]
- As he readies to take a more active role in Kushner Companies now that his son Jared is an official advisor to the President, Charles Kushner bought three condos at 212 Fifth Avenue for a combined $13.2 million. [TRD]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- David Bowie’s former Central Park South condo lists for $6.5M with his personal piano included
- Construction update: Extell’s Central Park Tower gets its fluted glass curtain wall
- Iconic ballet dancer Mikhail Baryshnikov buys Harlem condo for $1.4 million
- ODA’s slender-waisted ‘Orbit Tower’ wins the Metals in Construction 2017 Design Challenge
- Kickstarter campaign raising $10,000 for a 15-foot inflatable ‘Trumpy’ rat
- Philip Johnson’s Rockefeller Guest House, a ‘secret’ modernist gem on Manhattan’s east side
- Distinctive 1969 modern Westchester County home designed by Frank Lloyd Wright acolyte asks $1.1M
- Everything you need to know about affordable housing: applying, getting in, and staying put