- Get a Look at the NYC Skyline in 2030!
- NYC Municipal ID Card Holders Will Get Even More Free Stuff in 2016
- Designer’s Boldly Renovated West Village Pad Asks $1.15M
- Living in a Micro Apartment Could Be Harmful to Your Health
- A 1924 Proposal Would Have Drained the Entire East River to Reduce Congestion
- Did You Know ‘The Night Before Christmas’ Was Written in New York’s Chelsea?
This Week’s Features
- 12 Fun Wall Treatments for Renters and Homeowners at Every Budget
- Studio Visits: Artist Nancy Pantirer Shows Us Around Her Imaginative Tribeca Loft
- Edible Real Estate: These Amazing Gingerbread Houses Are Totally Turnkey
- New York in the ’60s: Political Upheaval Takes a Turn for the Worst in the Village
- Art Nerd New York’s Top Event Picks for the Week – 12/17-12/23
- Spotlight: A Cold Dip With the Coney Island Polar Bear Club’s Dennis Thomas
Follow 6sqft on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
Images: Nancy Pantirer and studio via Erin Kestenbaum for 6sqft (L); DIY Modernist Gingerbread House by design within reach (R)