- The Port Authority issued a 75-year lease to Jet Blue and a developer for the new TWA Flight Center Hotel at JFK. Construction on the $265 million project will start next year with a 2018 opening date. [NYDN]
- In her new memoir “Good Mourning,” Elizabeth Meyer chronicles her career serving the 1 percent at a funeral parlor on the Upper East Side. [Vice]
- Local artists painted contemporary murals on a 250-year-old farmhouse on Staten Island as a way to preserve it. [Hyperallergic]
- Here’s the 100 worst New Yorkers ranked. Guess who’s #1? [BK Mag]
- Tour the idyllic Hamptons cottage of two antique dealers. [Vogue Living]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Lottery opens for nine $774/month SROs on foodie-friendly Hell’s Kitchen block
- Two affordable apartments up for grabs in the heart of Greenpoint, from $947
- Lottery opens for new Crotona Park East affordable development, units from $788/month
- Saddam Hussein had a secret torture chamber across from Mayor Bloomberg’s UES mansion
- Listings go live for Extell’s amenity-filled Hudson Yards Skyscraper 555Ten
- Everything You Need to Know About Affordable Housing: Applying, Getting In, and Staying Put
- SL Green breaks ground on One Vanderbilt, NYC’s second tallest tower – see new renderings
- A $5M price chop for the former Upper West Side mansion of Charles Schwab