TWA Flight Center Hotel Will Cost $265M, Open in 2018; Are These the 100 Worst New Yorkers?
- The Port Authority issued a 75-year lease to Jet Blue and a developer for the new TWA Flight Center Hotel at JFK. Construction on the $265 million project will start next year with a 2018 opening date. [NYDN]
- In her new memoir “Good Mourning,” Elizabeth Meyer chronicles her career serving the 1 percent at a funeral parlor on the Upper East Side. [Vice]
- Local artists painted contemporary murals on a 250-year-old farmhouse on Staten Island as a way to preserve it. [Hyperallergic]
- Here’s the 100 worst New Yorkers ranked. Guess who’s #1? [BK Mag]
- Tour the idyllic Hamptons cottage of two antique dealers. [Vogue Living]