- According to the MTA, the average speed of a MetroCard swipe is 10 to 40 inches per second. [NYT]
- After being in safekeeping for 19 months, the Alamo cube is returning to Astor Place this Wednesday. [EV Grieve]
- A new startup wants to bring power napping to the office. [Time]
- Will the Water Street rezoning destroy lower Manhattan’s character? [CityRealty]
- How Donald Trump transformed New York without any regard for design quality. [Architect’s Newspaper]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Supertall skyscraper dangles from an asteroid to become the world’s tallest building
- Director Ron Howard lists Central Park West co-op in the Eldorado for $12.5M
- Everything you need to know about affordable housing: applying, getting in, and staying put
- Frank Lloyd Wright Fallingwater lookalike asks $3.5M in Greenwich, CT
- First look at the interiors of Waterline Square’s trio of towers
- A fanciful miniature New York City is coming to a 49,000-foot space in Times Square
- Chinese company Anbang backs out of 666 Fifth Avenue deal with Kushner Cos.
- Anbang taps Skidmore, Owings & Merrill for Waldorf Astoria renovation