- According to the MTA, the average speed of a MetroCard swipe is 10 to 40 inches per second. [NYT]
- After being in safekeeping for 19 months, the Alamo cube is returning to Astor Place this Wednesday. [EV Grieve]
- A new startup wants to bring power napping to the office. [Time]
- Will the Water Street rezoning destroy lower Manhattan’s character? [CityRealty]
- How Donald Trump transformed New York without any regard for design quality. [Architect’s Newspaper]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- NYC trick-or-treat: The best neighborhoods for sweets and scares
- Life in New York City before indoor toilets
- Everything You Need to Know About Affordable Housing: Applying, Getting In, and Staying Put
- A $5M price chop for the former Upper West Side mansion of Charles Schwab
- $1.56M Soho apartment boasts an envy-inducing backyard
- Ashley Olsen closes on boutique Greenwich Village condo for $6.75M
- Alexander Wang’s swanky-meets-moody Tribeca Loft finds a buyer for $3.5M
- For just $825K you can live like a governor’s daughter in this historic victorian home