The Naked Cowboy’s Father Speaks; Should Cats Dine Al Fresco in NY?
- In this video, hear from the father of Times Square’s infamous Naked Cowboy, who refers to his son by this moniker instead of his given name. [The New Yorker]
- A new live-escape game in Greenpoint will put you in a coffin (for fun, of course). [Brokelyn]
- Take a trip inside Roosevelt Island’s futuristic new trash vacuum system, which sucks garbage out of homes at 60 miles an hour. [Gothamist]
- How preservationists hope to get 114-year-old steamship running up the Hudson River. [Curbed]
- Is New York State discriminating against cat owners with its new dog-centric restaurant policy? [Eater]