Starbucks ‘Express’ Store Lands in Manhattan; Is This the Largest Personal LEGO Collection?
- Don’t miss Sunday’s annual Greenwich Village house tour…highlights include a famous artist’s studio and a townhouse that can link its history to the Croton Aqueduct. [GVSHP]
- Today on Wall Street, Starbucks has launched a model of its “express” store where your coffee will be ready by the time you get up to the counter. [Refinery29]
- A Seattle architect has 250,000 LEGO bricks meticulously sorted into 153 bins. See for yourself in this video. [Curbed]
- Taking a closer look at the Reece School, a colorful architectural surprise in East Harlem. [Untapped]
- New Yorkers are courteous…this video shows subway riders offering their seats to a pregnant rider. [Gothamist]
Images: Starbucks via BlogSavannah – Starbucks Official Coffee Sponsor via photopin (license) (L); Legos (R)