- Starchitect Renzo Piano shows us how to build the perfect sandcastle, an activity that sparked his career in architecture. [The Guardian]
- And on a related note, meet New York City’s master of modern sandcastles. [CityLab]
- Here’s how NYC’s coastline will look if the earth warms 2 degrees celsius by the end of the century. [Gizmodo]
- A colorful stained glass water tower has popped up on a drab corner of Gowanus. [DNAinfo]
- Check out this fun new coffee shop by Ghislaine Viñas Interior Design that was original a Soho alleyway. [Contemporist]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- NYC trick-or-treat: The best neighborhoods for sweets and scares
- Life in New York City before indoor toilets
- Everything You Need to Know About Affordable Housing: Applying, Getting In, and Staying Put
- A $5M price chop for the former Upper West Side mansion of Charles Schwab
- My 630sqft: Inside ‘Store Front’ photographers Karla & James Murray’s East Village home of 22 years
- $1.56M Soho apartment boasts an envy-inducing backyard
- Ashley Olsen closes on boutique Greenwich Village condo for $6.75M
- Life Behind the Stacks: The Secret Apartments of New York Libraries