- One in five millennials want to live in New York, but they should actually move to Philly (though less than one percent want to). [Forbes]
- Yoga in aisle three: grocery stores are adding incentives like fitness classes and spa treatments to lure customers. [WSJ]
- City restaurants can now serve booze starting at 10am on Sundays. The previous rule was 11:30am. [NYP]
- New York state may soon allow residents to be buried with their pets. [Mental Floss]
- “Orange Is the New Black” star Danielle Brooks opens up her Fort Greene home. [NYT]
- Four of the world’s 50 best restaurants are in NYC. [TONY]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Everything you need to know about affordable housing: applying, getting in, and staying put
- The Urban Lens: Inside ‘Little Odessa,’ Brighton Beach’s quaint beachfront Russian community
- The 10 best plants for apartment dwellers
- Cuomo announces 750-mile Empire State Trail, a continuous trail connecting NYC to Canada
- Whole Foods will open a lower-priced ‘365’ store in Downtown Brooklyn
- $12,000/month to rent this triplex townhouse beauty in Boerum Hill
- The Best Places to Buy Cheap Vintage and Antique Furniture in NYC
- Tennis great Novak Djokovic buys two units in Renzo Piano’s 565 Broome SoHo