- One in five millennials want to live in New York, but they should actually move to Philly (though less than one percent want to). [Forbes]
- Yoga in aisle three: grocery stores are adding incentives like fitness classes and spa treatments to lure customers. [WSJ]
- City restaurants can now serve booze starting at 10am on Sundays. The previous rule was 11:30am. [NYP]
- New York state may soon allow residents to be buried with their pets. [Mental Floss]
- “Orange Is the New Black” star Danielle Brooks opens up her Fort Greene home. [NYT]
- Four of the world’s 50 best restaurants are in NYC. [TONY]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Philip Johnson’s Rockefeller Guest House, a ‘secret’ modernist gem on Manhattan’s east side
- 204 years ago today, the Manhattan Street Grid became official
- Everything you need to know about affordable housing: applying, getting in, and staying put
- Kushner Cos. vision for 666 Fifth Avenue has Zaha Hadid design and $12B ambitions
- Greta Garbo’s exclusive East Side co-op hits the market for the first time in 64 years, asking $6M
- Dreamy furnished studio with lots of greenery asks $3,200/month in the East Village
- Iconic ballet dancer Mikhail Baryshnikov buys Harlem condo for $1.4 million
- The least affordable U.S. city for public transit isn’t NYC (and more fun facts about the cost of commuting)