- There are nearly 37,000 zip codes in the lower 48 states. This doodle plots the shortest path through each one. [Washington Post]
- A 26-foot replica of One World Trade Center is now the tallest Lego model in the country. [Curbed]
- Developer Mitchell Moinian talks about how he got into the family business, their latest project SKY, and his new tech startup. [CityRealty]
- A secret subway tunnel under Central Park will reopen in December. [Quartz]
- NYC is finally not the rudest city in the country! It dropped to number three this year, preceded by Phoenix and Miami. [Travel + Leisure]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Lottery opens for nine $774/month SROs on foodie-friendly Hell’s Kitchen block
- Two affordable apartments up for grabs in the heart of Greenpoint, from $947
- Listings go live for Extell’s amenity-filled Hudson Yards Skyscraper 555Ten
- Lottery opens for new Crotona Park East affordable development, units from $788/month
- Saddam Hussein had a secret torture chamber across from Mayor Bloomberg’s UES mansion
- Everything You Need to Know About Affordable Housing: Applying, Getting In, and Staying Put
- A $5M price chop for the former Upper West Side mansion of Charles Schwab
- SL Green breaks ground on One Vanderbilt, NYC’s second tallest tower – see new renderings