- There are nearly 37,000 zip codes in the lower 48 states. This doodle plots the shortest path through each one. [Washington Post]
- A 26-foot replica of One World Trade Center is now the tallest Lego model in the country. [Curbed]
- Developer Mitchell Moinian talks about how he got into the family business, their latest project SKY, and his new tech startup. [CityRealty]
- A secret subway tunnel under Central Park will reopen in December. [Quartz]
- NYC is finally not the rudest city in the country! It dropped to number three this year, preceded by Phoenix and Miami. [Travel + Leisure]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- David Bowie’s former Central Park South condo lists for $6.5M with his personal piano included
- Construction update: Extell’s Central Park Tower gets its fluted glass curtain wall
- Iconic ballet dancer Mikhail Baryshnikov buys Harlem condo for $1.4 million
- ODA’s slender-waisted ‘Orbit Tower’ wins the Metals in Construction 2017 Design Challenge
- Kickstarter campaign raising $10,000 for a 15-foot inflatable ‘Trumpy’ rat
- Philip Johnson’s Rockefeller Guest House, a ‘secret’ modernist gem on Manhattan’s east side
- Distinctive 1969 modern Westchester County home designed by Frank Lloyd Wright acolyte asks $1.1M
- Everything you need to know about affordable housing: applying, getting in, and staying put