Mapping the Shortest Path Through Every U.S. Zip Code; New York’s Finally Not the Rudest City!
- There are nearly 37,000 zip codes in the lower 48 states. This doodle plots the shortest path through each one. [Washington Post]
- A 26-foot replica of One World Trade Center is now the tallest Lego model in the country. [Curbed]
- Developer Mitchell Moinian talks about how he got into the family business, their latest project SKY, and his new tech startup. [CityRealty]
- A secret subway tunnel under Central Park will reopen in December. [Quartz]
- NYC is finally not the rudest city in the country! It dropped to number three this year, preceded by Phoenix and Miami. [Travel + Leisure]
Images: ZIPScribble map by Robert Kosara (L); Rude New Yorker via WNYC (R)