- Governors Island opens for the season tomorrow. Here’s how to get there, what’s new, and what to do. [Brokelyn]
- Check out these infrared photos of Central Park, where wavelengths not visible to the human eye turn white into turquoise and green bright to cotton candy pink. [designboom]
- After listing her flowery East Hampton home last summer, eccentric fashion designer Betsey Johnson has now put her UES apartment on the market for $2.5 million. [NYP]
- Thomas Heatherwick designed both NYC’s Pier 55 and London’s Garden Bridge as “floating” public (yet privately funded) parks. Why is New York on board and London isn’t? [The Guardian]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Tennis great Novak Djokovic buys two units in Renzo Piano’s 565 Broome SoHo
- Cuomo announces 750-mile Empire State Trail, a continuous trail connecting NYC to Canada
- Gain free admission to these NYC cultural institutions on Inauguration Day
- Everything you need to know about affordable housing: applying, getting in, and staying put
- Pop singer Santigold lists her ornate Bed-Stuy brownstone for $1.95 million
- Curl up by the fire in this cozy East Side one-bedroom for only $495K
- New renderings and photos show Brooklyn Bridge Park’s Pier 5 uplands are almost complete
- 7 tips for soundproofing a noisy apartment