- Governors Island opens for the season tomorrow. Here’s how to get there, what’s new, and what to do. [Brokelyn]
- Check out these infrared photos of Central Park, where wavelengths not visible to the human eye turn white into turquoise and green bright to cotton candy pink. [designboom]
- After listing her flowery East Hampton home last summer, eccentric fashion designer Betsey Johnson has now put her UES apartment on the market for $2.5 million. [NYP]
- Thomas Heatherwick designed both NYC’s Pier 55 and London’s Garden Bridge as “floating” public (yet privately funded) parks. Why is New York on board and London isn’t? [The Guardian]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- David Bowie’s former Central Park South condo lists for $6.5M with his personal piano included
- Construction update: Extell’s Central Park Tower gets its fluted glass curtain wall
- Iconic ballet dancer Mikhail Baryshnikov buys Harlem condo for $1.4 million
- ODA’s slender-waisted ‘Orbit Tower’ wins the Metals in Construction 2017 Design Challenge
- Kickstarter campaign raising $10,000 for a 15-foot inflatable ‘Trumpy’ rat
- Philip Johnson’s Rockefeller Guest House, a ‘secret’ modernist gem on Manhattan’s east side
- Distinctive 1969 modern Westchester County home designed by Frank Lloyd Wright acolyte asks $1.1M
- Everything you need to know about affordable housing: applying, getting in, and staying put