Foodies Remember the Four Seasons; What Will Replace the Hipster?
- As the closing of the Four Seasons approaches, five regulars remember the iconic landmarked restaurant. [Grub Street]
- What will replace the hipster? Will it be yuccies, cutesters, or maybe health goths? [Vice]
- Traveling through Grand Central on the 25th? Hidden bar the Campbell Apartment will be open on Christmas for the first time. [Gothamist]
- Architect Mark Foster Gage talks about his design for a 102-story, otherworldly tower for Billionaires’ Row. [The Creators Project]
- A new stop-motion animated short film about the history of the NYC subway will be projected at the Fulton Center. [Untapped]