- Snøhetta talks about designing the 9/11 Memorial Museum. Architect Craig Dykers describes how his own experience with the tragedy inspired the process. Watch the video on Arch Daily.
- Chocolate fiends should probably move to Brooklyn. Crain’s reports that the borough is becoming the “chocolate district.”
- I Quant NY colorfully maps the city’s address system. There’s a lot more number sense that goes into it than you might think.
- Can’t get a flight out of LaGuardia or JFK? You may no longer cringe at the idea of flying out of Newark. The NJ airport’s United terminal is getting a major foodie overhaul. Check out the design on Fast Co. Design.
- Ephemeral New York takes a look at how Five Points became New York’s worst slum.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- NYC trick-or-treat: The best neighborhoods for sweets and scares
- My 630sqft: Inside ‘Store Front’ photographers Karla & James Murray’s East Village home of 22 years
- Billy Bush trying to unload Chelsea townhouse for $8.2M after being ousted from the ‘Today’ show
- Everything You Need to Know About Affordable Housing: Applying, Getting In, and Staying Put
- The oldest existing Ellis Island ferry could be your quirky home for $1.25M
- Life Behind the Stacks: The Secret Apartments of New York Libraries
- For $10K this perfect Soho loft comes with everything you need plus a few scary surprises
- For just $825K you can live like a governor’s daughter in this historic victorian home