- A new report from UNESCO puts the Statue of Liberty among 31 of its sites that are at a “high-risk” for future damage from climate change. [Curbed]
- Fred W. McDarrah was the famed photographer for the Village Voice for 50 years. Now his son uses his images to lead walking tours of the Village. [Crain’s]
- From the Athenian Acropolis to the work of Le Corbusier, “the laundry list of influences that shaped the Glass House could serve as a primer on architectural history.” [Fast Co. Design]
- Sonia Manzano, a.k.a. Maria from “Sesame Street,” shares what her real-life Bronx childhood was like. [WSJ]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Philip Johnson’s Rockefeller Guest House, a ‘secret’ modernist gem on Manhattan’s east side
- 54-acre estate with ponds, a cottage, and a 19th century colonial home asks $1.85M upstate
- Rent in the Greenwich Village building where Alexander Hamilton purportedly spent his final day
- The 10 best plants for apartment dwellers
- Kushner Cos. vision for 666 Fifth Avenue has Zaha Hadid design and $12B ambitions
- Everything you need to know about affordable housing: applying, getting in, and staying put
- LOT-EK erects a stunning single-family mega-home from 21 shipping containers in Williamsburg
- My 150sqft: Architect-turned-actor Anthony Triolo shows us his custom-designed tiny apartment