- Mapping the hidden rivers of Brooklyn. [Harper’s]
- Inspired by portable massage chairs, this inflatable travel pillow rests on the seat-back tray so you can rest your head facing forward. [Contemporist]
- An eight-part podcast called “There Goes the Neighborhood” will focus on Brooklyn gentrification. [Bed Stuy Blog]
- According to a survey of 7,000 subway riders, New Yorkers make a bee-line for seats near the train doors. [DNAinfo]
- “Mark the Dog Guy” grooms shelter dogs for free in the hopes they’ll get adopted. [CBC]
- How Manischewitz defined an era of Brooklyn industry. [Brownstoner]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Lottery opens for nine $774/month SROs on foodie-friendly Hell’s Kitchen block
- Lottery opens for new Crotona Park East affordable development, units from $788/month
- SL Green breaks ground on One Vanderbilt, NYC’s second tallest tower – see new renderings
- Saddam Hussein had a secret torture chamber across from Mayor Bloomberg’s UES mansion
- Everything You Need to Know About Affordable Housing: Applying, Getting In, and Staying Put
- Life Behind the Stacks: The Secret Apartments of New York Libraries
- Work begins on Norman Foster’s Red Hook office project, will be the continent’s largest timber structure
- Listings go live at 15 Hudson Yards, the development’s first residential building