- Spend a Sunday on the Upper West Side with Bill Nye the Science Guy. [NYT]
- Tidal House is a solar-powered, floating residence that uses retractable legs to defy climate change. [Inhabitat]
- If you hate furniture shopping this all-in-one living room may be for you. [Fast Co. Design]
- Photographer Mitch Boyer Photoshopped his dachshund in giant form adventuring around Brooklyn and turned it into a children’s book about moving to a new place. [Colossal]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Everything you need to know about affordable housing: applying, getting in, and staying put
- The Urban Lens: Inside ‘Little Odessa,’ Brighton Beach’s quaint beachfront Russian community
- The 10 best plants for apartment dwellers
- Whole Foods will open a lower-priced ‘365’ store in Downtown Brooklyn
- Cuomo announces 750-mile Empire State Trail, a continuous trail connecting NYC to Canada
- The Best Places to Buy Cheap Vintage and Antique Furniture in NYC
- $12,000/month to rent this triplex townhouse beauty in Boerum Hill
- Tennis great Novak Djokovic buys two units in Renzo Piano’s 565 Broome SoHo