Your Daily Link Fix: Starchitects Wear Their Buildings as Hats; NASA Prepares for More Mars Exploration
- NASA Prepares For More Mars Exploration: Just 2 years after Curiosity touched down on the red planet’s surface, NASA is working on a way to get bigger vehicles there. FastCo. has the inside info.
- Starchitects Wearing Their Buildings: Architizer has prints from Brooklyn illustrator Paul Stuller, depicting some of the world’s most famous architects wearing their buildings as hats.
- Related to Sell High Line Penthouse for $35Mil: The 5BR/6.5BA penthouse is the building’s most expensive unit. The Real Deal has more details on the Zaha Hadid-designed building.
- Google Is Shutting Down Moto X Assembly Factory: The Texas-based factory started up just a year ago, but weak sales are causing it to close its doors. Gizmodo has more on the topic.
- What You Need to Know About Holograms: We’re captivated by them, entertained by them, and creeped out by them, sometimes simultaneously. Engadget goes deeper into the world of the controversial technology.
Images: Starchitects in Hats (left), NASA (right)