- Interior Renderings for SHoP’s 111 West 57th Street Tower Revealed
- Los Angeles Has Designed the Perfect Parking Sign–Can NYC Take Note?
- Bill Ackman Closes on One57 Penthouse for $91.5M, Second Most Expensive Condo Sale Ever
- VIDEO: Meet the ‘Pimps and Hos’ of Seedy ’70s Times Square
- You Can Now Tour the Gowanus Canal Without Catching Syphilis or Other Ailments
- Beautiful 17th Century Barn Shipped Over from England Asks $3.3 Million
This Week’s Features
- Tracing the Colorful History of Madison Square Park from the 1800s
- My 500sqft: Artist Hector Castaneda Invites Us into His Spanish Harlem One-Bedroom ‘Museum’
- East Harlem: From Manhattan’s First Little Italy to El Barrio to a Neighborhood on the Cusp of Gentrification
- New Yorker Spotlight: Caroline Weaver Is Making Pencils Cool Again with Her New LES Pencil Shop
Follow 6sqft on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
Images: Hector Castaneda’s Spanish Harlem apartment via Angelica Vasquez (L); 83 Narrow Lane in the Hamptons (R)