- The Metropolitan Museum of Art unveils its dramatically redesigned plaza, complete with fountains, alleys of trees, new paving, and red, angular canopies over seating benches.
- Actress Kirsten Dunst and former Nets coach Jason Kidd both put their their apartments on the rental market.
- Take a deep breathe cheesecake lovers, Junior’s isn’t going anywhere.
- We talk to Mac Sillick and Sandy Hall of Black Tree, the LES ‘farm to sandwich’ favorite. And they’re offering one lucky reader drinks for two at the bar.
- Bromley Caldari Architects’ A-Frame Re-Think Is A-OK on the Shores of Fire Island.
- Ritzier North Williamsburg always gets all the attention, but the once-grittier-but-now-gentrifying South Williamsburg neighborhood is seeing a major rise in new amenity-filled developments.
Tags : Weekly Highlights