- From failed suicide attempts to accidental plane crashes, we uncover the wild and dark history of the Empire State Building.
- Is Ridgewood NYC’s “next big thing?” We take a look at the rise of the Queens neighborhood.
- You know those weird outcrops, stairs, doors and out of place architectural adornments that just have us going “huhh??” Turns out, they have a name–Thomassons.
- Possibly preparing for a move to Soho, Adam Levine’s wife Behati Prinsloo sells her Alphabet City pad for $1.65 million. Julia Stiles, Meg Ryan, Saul Rubinek, and Rihanna also make real estate headlines.
- From Broadway to Brokerage: Tom Postilio & Mickey Conlon of CORE talk to 6sqft about the similarities of show biz and real estate.
- Slade Architecture renovated a Brooklyn brownstone for the former co-owner of Ricky’s NYC, and its highlight is a giant magnetic wall.
Tags : Weekly Highlights