- Forced to relocate due to rising rents, the iconic Union Square Cafe is moving just a stone’s throw away to 19th Street and Park Avenue South. [6sqft inbox]
- Never drive around the block looking for a spot again. A new app called Luxe matches users with parking valets. [Business Insider]
- This cabinet was inspired by mid-century modern architecture. [Design Milk]
- New startup Getaway offers mobile tiny houses in rural settings (within driving distance to big cities) to rent for $99/night. [Inhabitat]
- There’s a piece of Plymouth Rock in a Brooklyn church. [Ephemeral NY]
- We’ve looked at the city’s art deco elevators… here are the mailboxes. [Untapped]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- NYC trick-or-treat: The best neighborhoods for sweets and scares
- Life in New York City before indoor toilets
- Everything You Need to Know About Affordable Housing: Applying, Getting In, and Staying Put
- A $5M price chop for the former Upper West Side mansion of Charles Schwab
- $1.56M Soho apartment boasts an envy-inducing backyard
- Ashley Olsen closes on boutique Greenwich Village condo for $6.75M
- Alexander Wang’s swanky-meets-moody Tribeca Loft finds a buyer for $3.5M
- For just $825K you can live like a governor’s daughter in this historic victorian home