- Famed graffiti artist JR unveiled his latest mural at the upcoming condo project 100 Franklin Street in Tribeca. It’s a tribute to Ellis Island’s emotional past. [CityRealty.com]
- Momofuku Milk Bar owner Christina Tosi bought this appropriately fun and colorful Chelsea loft for $3.7 million. [LLNYC]
- An Ikea food truck is giving out free meatballs in Brooklyn all week. [Brokelyn]
- Out of a planned 7,500, there are currently 300 LinkNYC wi-fi kiosks throughout the city, but New Yorkers are meeting them with a range of emotions. [NYT]
- Take a walking tour of 1866 New York in the footsteps of 150-year-old guidebooks. [Curbed]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Everything you need to know about affordable housing: applying, getting in, and staying put
- The 10 best plants for apartment dwellers
- The Urban Lens: Inside ‘Little Odessa,’ Brighton Beach’s quaint beachfront Russian community
- Cuomo announces 750-mile Empire State Trail, a continuous trail connecting NYC to Canada
- Whole Foods will open a lower-priced ‘365’ store in Downtown Brooklyn
- Tennis great Novak Djokovic buys two units in Renzo Piano’s 565 Broome SoHo
- $12,000/month to rent this triplex townhouse beauty in Boerum Hill
- The Best Places to Buy Cheap Vintage and Antique Furniture in NYC