- Miami-based artist Jason Seife uses acrylic and ink to meticulously illustrate Persian carpets. [designboom]
- A closer look at Swale, the floating food forest docked at Brooklyn Bridge Park’s Pier 6. [Take Part]
- NYC is in the middle of a TV production boom, which contributed $8.7 billion to the local economy in 2015, a 21 percent increase since 2011. [Crain’s]
- And film productions that take to the streets have grown accustomed to making donations to neighborhood associations. [Crain’s]
- Crime in city parks rose 39 percent in the first six months of the year. [NYP]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Yorkville apartment of Bernie Madoff’s late son Andrew sells for $5.4M
- $625K West Soho co-op is simple and sweet–and the place next door is for sale
- Board shoots down residents’ petition to rename Trump Place
- Life Behind the Stacks: The Secret Apartments of New York Libraries
- Everything You Need to Know About Affordable Housing: Applying, Getting In, and Staying Put
- Bankrupt Gawker founder Nick Denton lists Soho loft for $4.25M after judge denies rental attempt
- The 10 Best Plants for Apartment Dwellers
- NYC Trick-or-Treat: The Best Neighborhoods for Sweets and Scares