- Miami-based artist Jason Seife uses acrylic and ink to meticulously illustrate Persian carpets. [designboom]
- A closer look at Swale, the floating food forest docked at Brooklyn Bridge Park’s Pier 6. [Take Part]
- NYC is in the middle of a TV production boom, which contributed $8.7 billion to the local economy in 2015, a 21 percent increase since 2011. [Crain’s]
- And film productions that take to the streets have grown accustomed to making donations to neighborhood associations. [Crain’s]
- Crime in city parks rose 39 percent in the first six months of the year. [NYP]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- The history of the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree, a NYC holiday tradition
- Vote for 6sqft’s 2016 Building of the Year!
- The Urban Lens: Inside the Christmas wonderland that is Rolf’s German Restaurant
- Everything you need to know about affordable housing: applying, getting in, and staying put
- Colin Kaepernick scores $3.2 million pad in Tribeca’s luxury One York
- The 10 Best Plants for Apartment Dwellers
- The Wild and Dark History of the Empire State Building
- 10 Great Places to Buy Affordable Art in New York City