- Miami-based artist Jason Seife uses acrylic and ink to meticulously illustrate Persian carpets. [designboom]
- A closer look at Swale, the floating food forest docked at Brooklyn Bridge Park’s Pier 6. [Take Part]
- NYC is in the middle of a TV production boom, which contributed $8.7 billion to the local economy in 2015, a 21 percent increase since 2011. [Crain’s]
- And film productions that take to the streets have grown accustomed to making donations to neighborhood associations. [Crain’s]
- Crime in city parks rose 39 percent in the first six months of the year. [NYP]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Philip Johnson’s Rockefeller Guest House, a ‘secret’ modernist gem on Manhattan’s east side
- 54-acre estate with ponds, a cottage, and a 19th century colonial home asks $1.85M upstate
- Rent in the Greenwich Village building where Alexander Hamilton purportedly spent his final day
- The 10 best plants for apartment dwellers
- Kushner Cos. vision for 666 Fifth Avenue has Zaha Hadid design and $12B ambitions
- Everything you need to know about affordable housing: applying, getting in, and staying put
- LOT-EK erects a stunning single-family mega-home from 21 shipping containers in Williamsburg
- My 150sqft: Architect-turned-actor Anthony Triolo shows us his custom-designed tiny apartment