- Thieves have been swiping pints of Häagen-Dazs and Ben & Jerry’s from drugstores so they can resell them at a bargain price to bodegas. [Grub Street]
- As of last night, and through Sunday, many of New York’s major landmarks will be lit red as part of a city-wide campaign to raise awareness for HIV/AIDS. [TONY]
- Brooklyn woman who was the world’s oldest person has died at age 116. She was the very last American from the 1800s.[NBC]
- Famed visionary artist Alex Grey is planning to build a trippy temple in the Hudson Valley and load it with psychedelic art. [CityLab]
- L-train shutdown might turn 14th street into a bus-only zone. [Gothamist]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Supertall skyscraper dangles from an asteroid to become the world’s tallest building
- Director Ron Howard lists Central Park West co-op in the Eldorado for $12.5M
- Everything you need to know about affordable housing: applying, getting in, and staying put
- Frank Lloyd Wright Fallingwater lookalike asks $3.5M in Greenwich, CT
- First look at the interiors of Waterline Square’s trio of towers
- A fanciful miniature New York City is coming to a 49,000-foot space in Times Square
- Chinese company Anbang backs out of 666 Fifth Avenue deal with Kushner Cos.
- Anbang taps Skidmore, Owings & Merrill for Waldorf Astoria renovation