- Zaha Hadid‘s High Line condo gets its lavish, chevroned skin of metal and glass. [CityRealty]
- What it’s like to spend summer at The Silver Gull, a private waterfront beach club in Queens that’s part of a dying breed. [NYT]
- Could floating airports finally become a reality? [CNN]
- Cosmopolitan editor Helen Gurley Brown’s pink penthouse in the Beresford closed for $19.4 million. [CityRealty]
- Television’s obsession with the tiny house movement brings up questions about class, race, and housing politics. [Buzzfeed]
- Provide data to find out if your rent is legal. [WNYC]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Supertall skyscraper dangles from an asteroid to become the world’s tallest building
- Director Ron Howard lists Central Park West co-op in the Eldorado for $12.5M
- Everything you need to know about affordable housing: applying, getting in, and staying put
- Frank Lloyd Wright Fallingwater lookalike asks $3.5M in Greenwich, CT
- First look at the interiors of Waterline Square’s trio of towers
- A fanciful miniature New York City is coming to a 49,000-foot space in Times Square
- Chinese company Anbang backs out of 666 Fifth Avenue deal with Kushner Cos.
- Anbang taps Skidmore, Owings & Merrill for Waldorf Astoria renovation