- Zaha Hadid‘s High Line condo gets its lavish, chevroned skin of metal and glass. [CityRealty]
- What it’s like to spend summer at The Silver Gull, a private waterfront beach club in Queens that’s part of a dying breed. [NYT]
- Could floating airports finally become a reality? [CNN]
- Cosmopolitan editor Helen Gurley Brown’s pink penthouse in the Beresford closed for $19.4 million. [CityRealty]
- Television’s obsession with the tiny house movement brings up questions about class, race, and housing politics. [Buzzfeed]
- Provide data to find out if your rent is legal. [WNYC]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Cuomo announces 750-mile Empire State Trail, a continuous trail connecting NYC to Canada
- Everything you need to know about affordable housing: applying, getting in, and staying put
- Harsenville to Carmansville: The Lost Villages of the Upper West Side
- Mike Myers relists Tribeca loft he bought a week ago for $15M
- Own Frank Lloyd Wright’s horseshoe-shaped ‘Tirranna’ home in New Canaan, CT for $8M
- Pieces of Thomas Heatherwick’s massive, climbable ‘Vessel’ arrive at Hudson Yards site
- My 600sqft: Journalist Alexandra King turns a schlumpy Park Slope rental into a stunning boho-chic pad
- Lake Bell’s enchanting Clinton Hill townhouse gets a price chop and new photos