- Zaha Hadid‘s High Line condo gets its lavish, chevroned skin of metal and glass. [CityRealty]
- What it’s like to spend summer at The Silver Gull, a private waterfront beach club in Queens that’s part of a dying breed. [NYT]
- Could floating airports finally become a reality? [CNN]
- Cosmopolitan editor Helen Gurley Brown’s pink penthouse in the Beresford closed for $19.4 million. [CityRealty]
- Television’s obsession with the tiny house movement brings up questions about class, race, and housing politics. [Buzzfeed]
- Provide data to find out if your rent is legal. [WNYC]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- NYC trick-or-treat: The best neighborhoods for sweets and scares
- My 630sqft: Inside ‘Store Front’ photographers Karla & James Murray’s East Village home of 22 years
- The oldest existing Ellis Island ferry could be your quirky home for $1.25M
- Billy Bush trying to unload Chelsea townhouse for $8.2M after being ousted from the ‘Today’ show
- Everything You Need to Know About Affordable Housing: Applying, Getting In, and Staying Put
- Life Behind the Stacks: The Secret Apartments of New York Libraries
- For $10K this perfect Soho loft comes with everything you need plus a few scary surprises
- Pier 55 appeal dismissed in court; park construction can move ahead