Rent Freeze Approved for Second Year in a Row; Ice Cream Truck Jingles Keeping You Awake?
- The city approved a rent freeze for one-year, rent-stabilized leases. Two-year leases will see a two percent increase. [WSJ]
- The Staten Island Yankees are looking to rename themselves for the 2017 season, and you can help. [MiLB]
- Watch a time lapse video of Robert A.M. Stern’s 30 Park Place rising downtown. [6sqft inbox]
- The Department of Environmental Protection is pushing for a ban on ice cream truck jingles between 9pm and 9am. [NYP]
- Ikea is recalling millions of dressers and offering full refunds after their Malm-series furniture was found responsible for three deaths. [Business Insider]