- Brooklyn Brewery will be opening up a beer garden, brewing facility, and restaurant in the Brooklyn Navy Yard. [Gothamist]
- Ditch the toxic pesticide: Prospect Park will be hiring eight weed-eating goats to feast on the poison ivy, English Ivy, and goutweed that have taken over parts of the park. [WNYC]
- There are many places you can buy art in the city, but if you’re really on a budget here are some free printables and tips on which frames to display them in. [Krrb]
- TaskRabbit is building a tiny home in Chelsea to be sold on eBay. 100 percent of the sales will go to non-profit Community Solutions. [Inhabitat NYC]
- Starting this summer, the F express train will rise from the dead after almost 30 years. [Crain’s]
- Everything you need to know about the new closing cost: co-op fees in escrow. [CityRealty]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Lottery opens for nine $774/month SROs on foodie-friendly Hell’s Kitchen block
- Two affordable apartments up for grabs in the heart of Greenpoint, from $947
- Listings go live for Extell’s amenity-filled Hudson Yards Skyscraper 555Ten
- Lottery opens for new Crotona Park East affordable development, units from $788/month
- Saddam Hussein had a secret torture chamber across from Mayor Bloomberg’s UES mansion
- Everything You Need to Know About Affordable Housing: Applying, Getting In, and Staying Put
- A $5M price chop for the former Upper West Side mansion of Charles Schwab
- SL Green breaks ground on One Vanderbilt, NYC’s second tallest tower – see new renderings