- Brooklyn Brewery will be opening up a beer garden, brewing facility, and restaurant in the Brooklyn Navy Yard. [Gothamist]
- Ditch the toxic pesticide: Prospect Park will be hiring eight weed-eating goats to feast on the poison ivy, English Ivy, and goutweed that have taken over parts of the park. [WNYC]
- There are many places you can buy art in the city, but if you’re really on a budget here are some free printables and tips on which frames to display them in. [Krrb]
- TaskRabbit is building a tiny home in Chelsea to be sold on eBay. 100 percent of the sales will go to non-profit Community Solutions. [Inhabitat NYC]
- Starting this summer, the F express train will rise from the dead after almost 30 years. [Crain’s]
- Everything you need to know about the new closing cost: co-op fees in escrow. [CityRealty]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Everything you need to know about affordable housing: applying, getting in, and staying put
- The Urban Lens: Inside ‘Little Odessa,’ Brighton Beach’s quaint beachfront Russian community
- The 10 best plants for apartment dwellers
- Whole Foods will open a lower-priced ‘365’ store in Downtown Brooklyn
- Cuomo announces 750-mile Empire State Trail, a continuous trail connecting NYC to Canada
- The Best Places to Buy Cheap Vintage and Antique Furniture in NYC
- $12,000/month to rent this triplex townhouse beauty in Boerum Hill
- Tennis great Novak Djokovic buys two units in Renzo Piano’s 565 Broome SoHo