- A new Lomography photography exhibit shows Freshkills‘ transformation from landfill to park. [DNAinfo]
- Have a look at the colorful murals coming to the construction fence of Brooklyn’s Pacific Park mega-development. [Curbed]
- Why John Scioli, the 30-year owner of Cobble Hill’s beloved Community Bookstore, is cashing out. [Gothamist]
- Take a tour of a family’s magical farmhouse upstate in Croton-on-Hudson. [NYT]
- This pool floatie explodes from one’s wrist like a jack-in-the-box in order to bring swimmers above water in the event of trouble. [Gizmodo]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- ‘Judgmental Maps’ unleash culture on the geography of modern cities
- NYC trick-or-treat: The best neighborhoods for sweets and scares
- The oldest existing Ellis Island ferry could be your quirky home for $1.25M
- My 630sqft: Inside ‘Store Front’ photographers Karla & James Murray’s East Village home of 22 years
- Everything You Need to Know About Affordable Housing: Applying, Getting In, and Staying Put
- Julianne Moore’s onetime West Village loft asks $4.3M
- Life in New York City before indoor toilets
- Nearly 9,000 apply for SpareRoom CEO’s $1/month shares in his $8M loft – meet two finalists