- The NYPD has solved the mystery of the Central Park Donald Trump tombstone. [Daily Intelligencer]
- Annabelle Selldorf’s five-unit condo at 347 Bowery has some new renderings ahead of its sales launch later this month. [6sqft inbox; CityRealty]
- The typical American household has roughly 50 devices and appliances plugged in at a given time. Those in “idle power mode” make up about a quarter of all residential energy consumption. [NYT]
- This Friday through Monday, more than 25 Tribeca artists will open their studio doors for a free tour. [T.O.A.S.T.]
- Jude Law’s former Greenwich Village penthouse (from which he flung fruit at NYU gawkers) has found a buyer. [NYO]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Philip Johnson’s Rockefeller Guest House, a ‘secret’ modernist gem on Manhattan’s east side
- 54-acre estate with ponds, a cottage, and a 19th century colonial home asks $1.85M upstate
- Rent in the Greenwich Village building where Alexander Hamilton purportedly spent his final day
- The 10 best plants for apartment dwellers
- Kushner Cos. vision for 666 Fifth Avenue has Zaha Hadid design and $12B ambitions
- Everything you need to know about affordable housing: applying, getting in, and staying put
- LOT-EK erects a stunning single-family mega-home from 21 shipping containers in Williamsburg
- My 150sqft: Architect-turned-actor Anthony Triolo shows us his custom-designed tiny apartment