- The creator of the MetroCard, who’s also responsible for Chicago’s Ventra Card and London’s Oyster Card, hopes to create a new payment system for the NYC subway. [WNYC]
- Keith Olberman sold his Trump Place condo in just three months. He listed it in opposition to the presidential candidate. [Curbed]
- The Noho loft building where painter and sculptor Jean-Michel Basquiat lived from 1983 until his untimely death in 1988 has received a plaque in his honor. [Gothamist]
- A photographer captures “girls’ night out” in the Meatpacking District. [TIME]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- ‘Judgmental Maps’ unleash culture on the geography of modern cities
- NYC trick-or-treat: The best neighborhoods for sweets and scares
- The oldest existing Ellis Island ferry could be your quirky home for $1.25M
- My 630sqft: Inside ‘Store Front’ photographers Karla & James Murray’s East Village home of 22 years
- Everything You Need to Know About Affordable Housing: Applying, Getting In, and Staying Put
- Life in New York City before indoor toilets
- Bjarke Ingels’ curving East Harlem rental breaks ground and gets new renderings
- 20 years ago, the city told Donald Trump he couldn’t put his name on the Columbus Circle globe