- As Google’s chief doodler, 35-year-old Ryan Germick shows how creative types are integral to the tech sector. [BBC]
- An artist is suing Big Gay Ice Cream over their unicorn logo. [NYP]
- “White glove” moving services can cost luxury homeowners tens of thousands of dollars. [WSJ]
- The Textalyzer could help curb distracted driving in New York. [Time]
- Tour this “airy modern greenhouse” in Brooklyn. [Design Sponge]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- NYC trick-or-treat: The best neighborhoods for sweets and scares
- My 630sqft: Inside ‘Store Front’ photographers Karla & James Murray’s East Village home of 22 years
- Billy Bush trying to unload Chelsea townhouse for $8.2M after being ousted from the ‘Today’ show
- Everything You Need to Know About Affordable Housing: Applying, Getting In, and Staying Put
- The oldest existing Ellis Island ferry could be your quirky home for $1.25M
- Life Behind the Stacks: The Secret Apartments of New York Libraries
- For $10K this perfect Soho loft comes with everything you need plus a few scary surprises
- For just $825K you can live like a governor’s daughter in this historic victorian home