- As Google’s chief doodler, 35-year-old Ryan Germick shows how creative types are integral to the tech sector. [BBC]
- An artist is suing Big Gay Ice Cream over their unicorn logo. [NYP]
- “White glove” moving services can cost luxury homeowners tens of thousands of dollars. [WSJ]
- The Textalyzer could help curb distracted driving in New York. [Time]
- Tour this “airy modern greenhouse” in Brooklyn. [Design Sponge]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Cuomo announces 750-mile Empire State Trail, a continuous trail connecting NYC to Canada
- Mike Myers relists Tribeca loft he bought a week ago for $15M
- Harsenville to Carmansville: The Lost Villages of the Upper West Side
- My 600sqft: Journalist Alexandra King turns a schlumpy Park Slope rental into a stunning boho-chic pad
- Everything you need to know about affordable housing: applying, getting in, and staying put
- Own Frank Lloyd Wright’s horseshoe-shaped ‘Tirranna’ home in New Canaan, CT for $8M
- Lake Bell’s enchanting Clinton Hill townhouse gets a price chop and new photos
- Pieces of Thomas Heatherwick’s massive, climbable ‘Vessel’ arrive at Hudson Yards site