- Plastic bags are being banned all over the world because they’re so bad for the environment. This hand-cranked machine turns them into haute totes. [Fast Co. Design]
- Here’s ten only-in-Brooklyn Halloween costumes. [Brownstoner]
- An East Village artist is trying to raise $7,000 to create a Bushwick typeface. It’s inspired by industrial signage and graffiti. [DNAinfo]
- Franklin D. Vagnone, executive director of New York City’s Historic House Trust, has created an “anarchist’s plan” to reinvent the historic house museum. [Curbed]
- Wolfgang Puck will open his first-ever NYC restaurant next year. [Eater]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Life in New York City before indoor toilets
- NYC trick-or-treat: The best neighborhoods for sweets and scares
- Everything You Need to Know About Affordable Housing: Applying, Getting In, and Staying Put
- A $5M price chop for the former Upper West Side mansion of Charles Schwab
- Bankrupt Gawker founder Nick Denton lists Soho loft for $4.25M after judge denies rental attempt
- Ashley Olsen closes on boutique Greenwich Village condo for $6.75M
- Alexander Wang’s swanky-meets-moody Tribeca Loft finds a buyer for $3.5M
- $1.56M Soho apartment boasts an envy-inducing backyard