- Visiting Angelica, New York, a quaint village named for Alexander Hamilton’s sister-in-law. [Atlas Obscura]
- Manhattanhenge returns tonight and tomorrow. [TONY]
- The Prospect Park Alliance announced the start of a restoration of Dog Beach—a popular swimming area for dogs during off-leash hours. [6sqft inbox]
- Junior’s, the Downtown Brooklyn restaurant famous for its cheesecakes, is opening a second location in Times Square. [CO]
- After 111 years, New York Central Art Supply will close at the end of September. [EV Grieve]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Cuomo announces 750-mile Empire State Trail, a continuous trail connecting NYC to Canada
- Everything you need to know about affordable housing: applying, getting in, and staying put
- Harsenville to Carmansville: The Lost Villages of the Upper West Side
- Mike Myers relists Tribeca loft he bought a week ago for $15M
- Own Frank Lloyd Wright’s horseshoe-shaped ‘Tirranna’ home in New Canaan, CT for $8M
- Pieces of Thomas Heatherwick’s massive, climbable ‘Vessel’ arrive at Hudson Yards site
- My 600sqft: Journalist Alexandra King turns a schlumpy Park Slope rental into a stunning boho-chic pad
- Lake Bell’s enchanting Clinton Hill townhouse gets a price chop and new photos