- Visiting Angelica, New York, a quaint village named for Alexander Hamilton’s sister-in-law. [Atlas Obscura]
- Manhattanhenge returns tonight and tomorrow. [TONY]
- The Prospect Park Alliance announced the start of a restoration of Dog Beach—a popular swimming area for dogs during off-leash hours. [6sqft inbox]
- Junior’s, the Downtown Brooklyn restaurant famous for its cheesecakes, is opening a second location in Times Square. [CO]
- After 111 years, New York Central Art Supply will close at the end of September. [EV Grieve]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Supertall skyscraper dangles from an asteroid to become the world’s tallest building
- Director Ron Howard lists Central Park West co-op in the Eldorado for $12.5M
- Everything you need to know about affordable housing: applying, getting in, and staying put
- Frank Lloyd Wright Fallingwater lookalike asks $3.5M in Greenwich, CT
- First look at the interiors of Waterline Square’s trio of towers
- A fanciful miniature New York City is coming to a 49,000-foot space in Times Square
- Chinese company Anbang backs out of 666 Fifth Avenue deal with Kushner Cos.
- Anbang taps Skidmore, Owings & Merrill for Waldorf Astoria renovation