- Visiting Angelica, New York, a quaint village named for Alexander Hamilton’s sister-in-law. [Atlas Obscura]
- Manhattanhenge returns tonight and tomorrow. [TONY]
- The Prospect Park Alliance announced the start of a restoration of Dog Beach—a popular swimming area for dogs during off-leash hours. [6sqft inbox]
- Junior’s, the Downtown Brooklyn restaurant famous for its cheesecakes, is opening a second location in Times Square. [CO]
- After 111 years, New York Central Art Supply will close at the end of September. [EV Grieve]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- NYC trick-or-treat: The best neighborhoods for sweets and scares
- My 630sqft: Inside ‘Store Front’ photographers Karla & James Murray’s East Village home of 22 years
- The oldest existing Ellis Island ferry could be your quirky home for $1.25M
- Billy Bush trying to unload Chelsea townhouse for $8.2M after being ousted from the ‘Today’ show
- Everything You Need to Know About Affordable Housing: Applying, Getting In, and Staying Put
- Life Behind the Stacks: The Secret Apartments of New York Libraries
- For $10K this perfect Soho loft comes with everything you need plus a few scary surprises
- Pier 55 appeal dismissed in court; park construction can move ahead