- Long time ice cream truck favorite Mister Softee is being threatened by “occasionally bloody feuds” with competitor New York Ice Cream. [NYT]
- There have been more turf wars going on among feuding musicians at Central Park’s Strawberry Fields, but they’ve recently found a way to get along. [NYT]
- Bookings at Trump Hotels this year are down 59 percent compared to the same period last year. [Priceonomics]
- Ta-Nehisi Coates officially lists the Prospect Lefferts Gardens brownstone he bought just last month over safety concerns. [NYP]
- Brazilian Architect Isay Weinfeld will design the new Four Seasons restaurant at 280 Park Avenue. [Curbed]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Tennis great Novak Djokovic buys two units in Renzo Piano’s 565 Broome SoHo
- Cuomo announces 750-mile Empire State Trail, a continuous trail connecting NYC to Canada
- Gain free admission to these NYC cultural institutions on Inauguration Day
- Everything you need to know about affordable housing: applying, getting in, and staying put
- Pop singer Santigold lists her ornate Bed-Stuy brownstone for $1.95 million
- Curl up by the fire in this cozy East Side one-bedroom for only $495K
- New renderings and photos show Brooklyn Bridge Park’s Pier 5 uplands are almost complete
- 7 tips for soundproofing a noisy apartment