- Long time ice cream truck favorite Mister Softee is being threatened by “occasionally bloody feuds” with competitor New York Ice Cream. [NYT]
- There have been more turf wars going on among feuding musicians at Central Park’s Strawberry Fields, but they’ve recently found a way to get along. [NYT]
- Bookings at Trump Hotels this year are down 59 percent compared to the same period last year. [Priceonomics]
- Ta-Nehisi Coates officially lists the Prospect Lefferts Gardens brownstone he bought just last month over safety concerns. [NYP]
- Brazilian Architect Isay Weinfeld will design the new Four Seasons restaurant at 280 Park Avenue. [Curbed]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Philip Johnson’s Rockefeller Guest House, a ‘secret’ modernist gem on Manhattan’s east side
- 54-acre estate with ponds, a cottage, and a 19th century colonial home asks $1.85M upstate
- Rent in the Greenwich Village building where Alexander Hamilton purportedly spent his final day
- The 10 best plants for apartment dwellers
- Kushner Cos. vision for 666 Fifth Avenue has Zaha Hadid design and $12B ambitions
- Everything you need to know about affordable housing: applying, getting in, and staying put
- LOT-EK erects a stunning single-family mega-home from 21 shipping containers in Williamsburg
- My 150sqft: Architect-turned-actor Anthony Triolo shows us his custom-designed tiny apartment