- Long time ice cream truck favorite Mister Softee is being threatened by “occasionally bloody feuds” with competitor New York Ice Cream. [NYT]
- There have been more turf wars going on among feuding musicians at Central Park’s Strawberry Fields, but they’ve recently found a way to get along. [NYT]
- Bookings at Trump Hotels this year are down 59 percent compared to the same period last year. [Priceonomics]
- Ta-Nehisi Coates officially lists the Prospect Lefferts Gardens brownstone he bought just last month over safety concerns. [NYP]
- Brazilian Architect Isay Weinfeld will design the new Four Seasons restaurant at 280 Park Avenue. [Curbed]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Yorkville apartment of Bernie Madoff’s late son Andrew sells for $5.4M
- Board shoots down residents’ petition to rename Trump Place
- $625K West Soho co-op is simple and sweet–and the place next door is for sale
- Everything You Need to Know About Affordable Housing: Applying, Getting In, and Staying Put
- NYC Trick-or-Treat: The Best Neighborhoods for Sweets and Scares
- The 10 Best Plants for Apartment Dwellers
- Elegant one bedroom right off Central Park asks $4,900/month
- Life Behind the Stacks: The Secret Apartments of New York Libraries