- Take a street art tour of El Barrio (a.k.a. East Harlem). [Gothamist]
- Happy Friday… click through these photos of adorable dogs lounging in high-end properties. [WSJ]
- We’ve all been there; we exit a subway station and walk in the wrong direction. Here’s how to get your bearings. [CityLab]
- This summer solstice, the Fulton Center oculus will beam more sunshine than ever before into the transportation hub. [NYT]
- Check out this fun office space designed with inspiration from the Flatiron District. [Design Milk]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Board shoots down residents’ petition to rename Trump Place
- For $14M, own the former Chelsea penthouse of ‘Law & Order: SVU’ star Mariska Hargitay
- NYC trick-or-treat: The best neighborhoods for sweets and scares
- Yorkville apartment of Bernie Madoff’s late son Andrew sells for $5.4M
- A $5M price chop for the former Upper West Side mansion of Charles Schwab
- Life in New York City before indoor toilets
- Everything You Need to Know About Affordable Housing: Applying, Getting In, and Staying Put
- $625K West Soho co-op is simple and sweet–and the place next door is for sale