- An Upper East Side heiress left $50,000 to her favorite nail salon technician. [NYDN]
- Paleontologist Mark Norell talks about how the biggest dinosaur to ever walk the earth will fit into the Museum of Natural History. [Wired]
- Yogi Berra’s #8 jersey is on view at City Hall. [Gothamist]
- Pope Francis has said he wants to try some New York pizza, and pizzerias across the city are more than willing to accommodate him. [Mashable]
- This cute and clever video breaks down the different methods of brewing coffee. [Laughing Squid]
- Staten Island has its very own frog species. [WNYC]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Yorkville apartment of Bernie Madoff’s late son Andrew sells for $5.4M
- $625K West Soho co-op is simple and sweet–and the place next door is for sale
- Life Behind the Stacks: The Secret Apartments of New York Libraries
- Board shoots down residents’ petition to rename Trump Place
- Everything You Need to Know About Affordable Housing: Applying, Getting In, and Staying Put
- Bankrupt Gawker founder Nick Denton lists Soho loft for $4.25M after judge denies rental attempt
- The 10 Best Plants for Apartment Dwellers
- NYC Trick-or-Treat: The Best Neighborhoods for Sweets and Scares