- Libraries in New York and Seattle are battling for the title of fastest book sorter. [NYT]
- A man fishing in the Gowanus Canal claims he caught a three-eyed catfish and plans to eat it. [Gothamist]
- Calling all hipsters: here’s a device called the Stache Shield that will keep your beard clean of latte foam and hotdog mustard. [Contemporist]
- For $40 an hour, New Yorkers can rent a temporary mom. [Slate]
- The designers of the High Line might bring a High/Low Line combo to Miami to the tune of $120 million. [Curbed]
- An exhibition at the New York Historical Society explores computer innovation in NYC. [Fast Co. Design]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Board shoots down residents’ petition to rename Trump Place
- For $14M, own the former Chelsea penthouse of ‘Law & Order: SVU’ star Mariska Hargitay
- Yorkville apartment of Bernie Madoff’s late son Andrew sells for $5.4M
- NYC trick-or-treat: The best neighborhoods for sweets and scares
- A $5M price chop for the former Upper West Side mansion of Charles Schwab
- Everything You Need to Know About Affordable Housing: Applying, Getting In, and Staying Put
- Life in New York City before indoor toilets
- $625K West Soho co-op is simple and sweet–and the place next door is for sale