- It may feel like summer out, but the city’s ice skating rinks are already open. [DNAinfo]
- And in other holiday news, make plans to get out of the city on December 12th, this year’s Santacon drunk fest. [Gothmist]
- Not everyone likes the new “Humans of New York” book. [New Yorker]
- By 2020, the state will spend $900 million on much-needed capital improvements to New York’s 215 state parks and historic sites. [NYT]
- A second Coachella-like music festival might come to Queens thanks to Madison Square Garden. [NYDN]
- Could you navigate your city based on just its smells? [CityLab]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- NYC trick-or-treat: The best neighborhoods for sweets and scares
- Life in New York City before indoor toilets
- Everything You Need to Know About Affordable Housing: Applying, Getting In, and Staying Put
- My 630sqft: Inside ‘Store Front’ photographers Karla & James Murray’s East Village home of 22 years
- A $5M price chop for the former Upper West Side mansion of Charles Schwab
- $1.56M Soho apartment boasts an envy-inducing backyard
- Ashley Olsen closes on boutique Greenwich Village condo for $6.75M
- Life Behind the Stacks: The Secret Apartments of New York Libraries