- Donald Trump was fined $10,000 for skipping a hearing about the removal of a bench in the public atrium of Trump Tower to replace it with a kiosk selling “Make America Great Again” merchandise. [DNAinfo]
- Eero Saarinen, famed architect of JFK’s TWA terminal, also designed weapons and “devices” for the CIA. [Paleofuture]
- Here are new images of the monumental green wall set for Tadao Ando’s condo at 152 Elizabeth Street in Nolita, his first NYC project. [designboom]
- Is that lack of an exclamation point giving you an anxiety? There’s now a website that uses linguistic analysis to determine the tone in texts and e-mails. [Time]
- Uber is changing how it shows pricing on the app. [Business Insider]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- My 150sqft: Architect-turned-actor Anthony Triolo shows us his custom-designed tiny apartment
- Swale floating park returns this spring with a new look
- $5.5M ask for renovated Hamilton Heights mansion is a new Harlem record
- $5M renovated Tribeca loft is a veritable showcase of super-hot decorating trends
- Artist who created Wall Street’s ‘Charging Bull’ angered by ‘Fearless Girl’ statue
- Everything you need to know about affordable housing: applying, getting in, and staying put
- Oiio’s ‘Big Bend’ proposal for Billionaires’ Row would be the world’s longest building
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s former Tribeca townhouse hits the market for $25M