- Donald Trump was fined $10,000 for skipping a hearing about the removal of a bench in the public atrium of Trump Tower to replace it with a kiosk selling “Make America Great Again” merchandise. [DNAinfo]
- Eero Saarinen, famed architect of JFK’s TWA terminal, also designed weapons and “devices” for the CIA. [Paleofuture]
- Here are new images of the monumental green wall set for Tadao Ando’s condo at 152 Elizabeth Street in Nolita, his first NYC project. [designboom]
- Is that lack of an exclamation point giving you an anxiety? There’s now a website that uses linguistic analysis to determine the tone in texts and e-mails. [Time]
- Uber is changing how it shows pricing on the app. [Business Insider]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Cuomo announces 750-mile Empire State Trail, a continuous trail connecting NYC to Canada
- CNN’s Don Lemon sells Harlem condo for small profit
- Everything you need to know about affordable housing: applying, getting in, and staying put
- 128 tall buildings were constructed in 2016, a world record
- $8.8M 20-room limestone Park Slope mansion was built in 1905 for a furniture tycoon
- Helen Hayes’ former Nyack home asks $719K
- A look back at the lost Grand Centrals of the late 19th century
- Pieces of Thomas Heatherwick’s massive, climbable ‘Vessel’ arrive at Hudson Yards site