- The famous “Ghostbusters’ firehouse has been given the Lego treatment. The 4,634-piece set, which will come with the requisite ghost containment unit and figures of the movie characters, will go for $350. [Tribeca Citizen]
- Halloween survival guide for adults: what wine to pair Halloween candy with. [Mental Floss]
- The “windy” history of the Flatiron Building. [Mashable]
- A new exhibit imagines Robert Moses‘ unrealized Lower Manhattan Expressway. [amNY]
- Council Member Mark Levine has long been advocating for the 20-acre abandoned North Brother Island to be made public. He’s now received a $50,000 grant to study how this might happen. [Gothamist]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Lottery opens for nine $774/month SROs on foodie-friendly Hell’s Kitchen block
- Two affordable apartments up for grabs in the heart of Greenpoint, from $947
- Listings go live for Extell’s amenity-filled Hudson Yards Skyscraper 555Ten
- Lottery opens for new Crotona Park East affordable development, units from $788/month
- SL Green breaks ground on One Vanderbilt, NYC’s second tallest tower – see new renderings
- Saddam Hussein had a secret torture chamber across from Mayor Bloomberg’s UES mansion
- Everything You Need to Know About Affordable Housing: Applying, Getting In, and Staying Put
- A $5M price chop for the former Upper West Side mansion of Charles Schwab