- The national “Dump Trump” campaign has found its way to the presidential candidate’s very own Trump Place development.
- Of the 300,342 vehicles towed or booted citywide from 2013 through last August, none were rounded up in Staten Island. [NYP]
- Internet cat celebrity Lil BUB is making an appearance at the Museum of the Moving Image later this month, but it’ll cost $100 to meet him. [DNAinfo]
- “CATS” the musical will return to Broadway this summer with the choreographer from “Hamilton.” [Gothamist]
- City officials are objecting to the plan to turn Hart Island, the largest tax-funded cemetery in the world, into a public park. [NYT]
- Infographics show that New York City has the most female business founders and co-founders. [NYO]
Images: “Dump Trump” via 6sqft (L); Lil BUB (R)