- Developer Ben Shaoul is using hipster-fied images of Katz’s deli to sell his new condos at 196 Orchard Street. [Bowery Boogie]
- Forget the selfie stick, there’s now a selfie camera that’s worn like a bracelet. [Mashable]
- Architect Vincent Callebaut has conceived floating villages that are 3D printed from plastic waste and algae. Each underwater village could house 20,000 people. [Inhabitat]
- Famous Four Seasons diners like Henry Kissinger and Martha Stewart share details about their power lunch outfits. [NYT]
- Mayor de Blasio has a New Year’s resolution to digitize old city records. [Politico]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- NYC trick-or-treat: The best neighborhoods for sweets and scares
- My 630sqft: Inside ‘Store Front’ photographers Karla & James Murray’s East Village home of 22 years
- Billy Bush trying to unload Chelsea townhouse for $8.2M after being ousted from the ‘Today’ show
- Everything You Need to Know About Affordable Housing: Applying, Getting In, and Staying Put
- The oldest existing Ellis Island ferry could be your quirky home for $1.25M
- Life Behind the Stacks: The Secret Apartments of New York Libraries
- For $10K this perfect Soho loft comes with everything you need plus a few scary surprises
- For just $825K you can live like a governor’s daughter in this historic victorian home