Developer Uses Katz’s Deli to Sell Luxury Condos; Are Oceanscapers the Future of Architecture?
- Developer Ben Shaoul is using hipster-fied images of Katz’s deli to sell his new condos at 196 Orchard Street. [Bowery Boogie]
- Forget the selfie stick, there’s now a selfie camera that’s worn like a bracelet. [Mashable]
- Architect Vincent Callebaut has conceived floating villages that are 3D printed from plastic waste and algae. Each underwater village could house 20,000 people. [Inhabitat]
- Famous Four Seasons diners like Henry Kissinger and Martha Stewart share details about their power lunch outfits. [NYT]
- Mayor de Blasio has a New Year’s resolution to digitize old city records. [Politico]
Images: Marketing image from 196 Orchard (L); Floating village via Vincent Callebaut (R)