- Looking for a little getaway this fall? Design Sponge has mapped out the perfect Upstate art and design weekend.
- A 1935 R6 city subway car is for sale on eBay, starting at $24,000, reports the Daily News.
- City Councilmember Mark Levine hopes to give the public access to North Brother Island. Never heard of it? Gothamist has plenty of photos from a rare, illegal visit.
- Be a kid again and enter the Brooklyn Botanic Garden’s tree climbing competition this weekend. More on DNAinfo.
- Wear your heart on your…sweater? Dezeen showcases the GER Mood Sweater by Sensoree, which changes color based on the wearer’s emotion thanks to LED lights around the collar.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Two affordable apartments up for grabs in the heart of Greenpoint, from $947
- Life Behind the Stacks: The Secret Apartments of New York Libraries
- Listings go live for Extell’s amenity-filled Hudson Yards Skyscraper 555Ten
- Everything You Need to Know About Affordable Housing: Applying, Getting In, and Staying Put
- Bankrupt Gawker founder Nick Denton lists Soho loft for $4.25M after judge denies rental attempt
- Diego Rivera’s psychedelic Rockefeller Center mural was destroyed before it was finished, 1934
- Yorkville apartment of Bernie Madoff’s late son Andrew sells for $5.4M
- SL Green breaks ground on One Vanderbilt, NYC’s second tallest tower – see new renderings