- NYC is investing $3.5 million in Brooklyn’s new fashion manufacturing hub, expected to create 300 jobs. [Fast Co. Design]
- Not sure what to tip your doorman? Here’s a guide to holiday tipping. [Brick Underground]
- In anticipation of Prince William and Kate’s arrival today, take a look at vintage photos of royalty visiting NYC. [Untapped]
- Get a six-pack at work. The Balance Stool has a wobbling seat that forces you to engage your core. [Tree Hugger]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Life in New York City before indoor toilets
- NYC trick-or-treat: The best neighborhoods for sweets and scares
- Board shoots down residents’ petition to rename Trump Place
- For $14M, own the former Chelsea penthouse of ‘Law & Order: SVU’ star Mariska Hargitay
- A $5M price chop for the former Upper West Side mansion of Charles Schwab
- Everything You Need to Know About Affordable Housing: Applying, Getting In, and Staying Put
- Yorkville apartment of Bernie Madoff’s late son Andrew sells for $5.4M
- Ashley Olsen closes on boutique Greenwich Village condo for $6.75M